Want to post on the blog?
If you wish to blog – as an individual or as a series of posts from a research centre – please let us know (up to four posts from one group at a time). We standardly post two blogs a month, and we book slots in advance. Email either Fiona MacCallum and/or Heather Widdows if you’d like to reserve a slot. We also welcome ‘bonus’ blogs done in rapid response to breaking news.
The type of blog posts we normally post are:
- Blogs which raise or comment on topic issues related to beauty
- Blogs which try out new arguments or ideas
- Blogs which describe on-going research
- Blogs which summarise a recent publication
- Blogs to announce conferences or workshops
- Blogs which review events
- Blogs which comment on or summarise public debate
We also encourage you to tweet to @BeautyDemands